- LASIK Surgery Charleston, SC
LASIK Surgery Charleston, SC
Trust the surgeon physicians choose for LASIK—Dr. Kerry Solomon, the leading LASIK surgeon in South Carolina!
LASIK is a procedure that corrects vision by reshaping the cornea with advanced laser technology. LASIK surgery is accurate and safe. Plus, patients experience a quick recovery time and minimal discomfort.
LASIK takes minutes and will change your life. See Dr. Kerry Solomon, the LASIK & Laser Cataract surgeon in South Carolina for your free LASIK consultation today by calling 843-620-2020.
Benefits of LASIK Eye Surgery With Dr. Solomon
The benefits of choosing LASIK include:
- Significant improvement in vision: Most of our patients no longer need to wear glasses or contact lenses after LASIK eye surgery. Many enjoy 20/20 vision or better. Among patients that still need glasses or contacts after surgery, the majority need a lower prescription or wear them only for certain tasks, like driving at night.
- Save hundreds of dollars every year: Thanks to laser eye correction surgery, you can save a lot of money on glasses, contact lenses, cases and cleaning supplies.
- Convenience of a glasses-free lifestyle: Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a glasses-free lifestyle; you can go about your day without pausing to worry about caring for or cleaning visual aids.
- Freedom to travel without glasses: You can travel without the hassle of packing backup glasses, extra lenses and bottles of cleaning solution and even contact lenses.
- Better sports performance: Whether you play sports professionally or recreationally, you know how uncomfortable and frustrating it is to rely on glasses or contacts. You will likely find that your athletic performance improves and you enjoy sports and other physical activities more than you used to!
- Improved confidence: You may feel self-conscious in glasses, and vastly prefer the way you look without glasses.
- Reduction in allergies: If you have bad allergies, your eyes may itch badly after putting in or taking out your contact lenses. After having LASIK eye surgery you will no longer feel the need to touch your eyes, so they should feel less irritated and itchy.
Schedule Your LASIK Consultation
We can’t wait to talk with you further about your LASIK experience. Request an appointment online, or call the center at 843-620-2020 and a helpful member of our staff will schedule your appointment.
Click here to use our LASIK Affordability Calculator to see how much you could actually save by having LASIK!
"...After wearing contacts and glasses for nearly 31 years, I still surprise myself with how well I can see...."
- LASIK Patient of Dr. Solomon
From the Blog
Back to Top
Our Latest LASIK Posts
- Have questions about LASIK? Our team has the answers! What is LASIK? – LASIK is a procedure that corrects vision by reshaping the cornea with advanced laser technology. Is LASIK for me? You can find out if you’re an ideal candidate here. But the only way to affirm you are a LASIK candidate is to schedule a FREE consultation with…Read more
- As the leading Laser Cataract and LASIK surgeon in South Carolina, Dr. Kerry Solmon continues to be the clear choice among patients. In December 2019, Dr. Solomon was awarded as an honoree in the ‘Healthcare Research’ category for the Healthcare Heroes hosted by the Charleston Regional Business Journal. In January 2020, he was voted ‘Best LASIK Doctor’ by Mount Pleasant…Read more
- For the right candidates, LASIK eye surgery can be a life-changing procedure. And thanks to ongoing advances in technology, the procedure continues to have high success and safety records. Most patients achieve better vision and become less dependent on their glasses and contacts. Still, top Charleston LASIK surgeon Dr. Kerry Solomon understands that many potential candidates are nervous or apprehensive…Read more